Friends of mine :)

Bismillah. Assalamualaikum .

Yeah . I'm back since a past few month doesn't updating any entry at all.Midsem break already began. Home sweet home yeaa..And in fact that act the beginning of the hectic week for me .
Simply by a week many things need to be solve and finish.
Him know me well and May Allah Ease everything T.T

**********
Just back from a short 'vacation' with dear friend :)
Thanks for a fleeting time together , treating me patiently . Thanks for everything.
Indeed just Allah know how grateful i am .
and here this is for you :D



When we first talked to each other
I knew we would always be friends.

Our friendship has kept on growing
And I'll be here for you to the end.

You listen when I have a problem
And help dry the tears from my face.
You take away my sorrow
And put happiness in its place.

We can't forget the fun we've had
Laughing 'til our faces turn blue.
Talking of things only we find funny
People think we're insane-If they only knew!

I guess this is my way of saying thanks
For catching me when I fall.
Thanks once again for being such a good friend
And being here with me through it all.



Please never, never , never and never tired of me. hee :p
love you dear friend . Thanks everything :)

and surely i would not be ever to forget this other friend of mine ;D
Let's memories keep us forever ..



Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, 
and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence.


THANK YOU.COME AGAIN =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice post, nice pic