Dreams. Eiffel. Love


PARIS. one word and everything .. why so inspired?well every country have the uniquenees of each and yet,Paris is one of that.Amazing with the beautiful views ever and my wish to go there.
                                                            Eiffel Tower :)


and maybe the another dream is go travel to Paris with future spouse and it will be so romantic.Wahhh. :P.watch the sunset from the inside eiffel tower.Travel around the Paris and yet,Paris is always the best idea.

and MY DREAMS START HERE ! YEAH...


I'll will get there one day. Lets pray for me.


I know exactly where my heart is...


A little thing mean a lots to me


Today my life begin..


Let fall in love in this place.


Eiffel. I'm in Love.



Keep Calm and Travel On.
There is always hope.
Dreams do come true.
Eiffel wait for me.
InsyaAllah :)



Final around the corner.
Do Allah ease us.
HablumminaAllah.Hablumminannas.
Goodluck friends.

Mood.
please take care of yourself.
yet dont make me bad.
please ignore that such childish things.    
I have many thing to do .
Please please and please.

Parents.
Do pray for me.
I will do my best and 
insyaAllah make you smile.
and yet You
 please dont make something become nothing.
Just that .










THANK YOU.COME AGAIN =)

No comments: